photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Morning Rituals

Confession: I have a few (super) favorite blogs. Waterfall Creative is one of them. This week Joanna had a really cute Morning Rituals post and this is my answer to her 'whats  your morning ritual'?!

First things first. I am a big fan of the snooze button. I have it labeled as 'rise and shine' but I will hit it at least 3 times. Once I get up, I am a total morning person- ready to take on the day. While most mornings I head to yoga before starting my work day- I always start with a shake before leaving the house. 

RITUALS

Once 


I'm back at the house- its straight to the coffee or tea pot. (Nespresso vs. Kombucha) Then I sit down at the computer. Work emails, personal blog, work blog and so on...
Having time in the mornings to meditate and enjoy my yoga practice is a huge blessing- I love staring my days off that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment