photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Monday, July 2, 2012

Whereabouts

I have always loved the quiet, peacefulness of the country. Getting away from the city lights, the fast-paced schedules is something I always look forward to. 
This past week, that is exactly what I did. Drove off the back-top and onto the gravel road to spend time with my handsome rancher. 
(I'm smiling just telling you about my visit!)

I am blessed to have a job that 1) I love, and 2) I can work from anywhere with. Packing up my laptop and meeting deadlines can be done from anywhere- even the ranch!
ranch week


This past week I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do. But here are two of my favorites: The first one, is from the first few seconds when I finally turned off the black-top road and onto the gravel dirt road!
The second is my view from where I unroll my yoga mat when I'm at the ranch. The back porch get the morning shade and breeze- and the view is hard to beat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment