photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SO CLOSE

[back porch yoga at the ranch]

it has been a long and intense past 6 months... and in a few short days it will all be worth it!
as of sunday... (insert drum roll here) i will have completed my 200HR Yoga Teacher Training and will be a certified instructor! 

setting personal goals was part of what kept me motivated for the past 6months. one was to make it to the studio 5 times a week for my personal practice on my mat-- with a few exceptions (holidays and travels) i can say this actually happened! my second goal was to get into poses i thought would take me years to reach... i made several of them, but am still working on a few other! there is always more to learn and ways to grow, which is one of the reasons i love yoga and the personal practice of yoga so much!

2 comments: