photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DAY ONE: A LITTLE ABOUT THE LANE


Its true, I cant help but want to partake in the #blogeverydayinMay challenge the lovely Jenni D has put together. No promises for making every blog post happen- but I’ll give it my best!

Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less:
:vacation bible school take-away at its finest!:


I was born in Dallas, Texas, almost a Thanksgiving Baby, but I decided to cook a little longer! When I was almost 7 my mom remarried and we transplanted our family to Germany for the next 13 years of my life. My sister and I grew up going to German schools, but our parents were sure we never forgot our Texas roots or accent! My first two years of college were spent in Barcelona, Spain… it didn’t take me long to realize that was not where I wanted to spend my 20s or finish my education. So as a junior I transferred to Baylor University- where I graduated on time and with a handful of friends I will have for life. Fast-forward a few years: I living in Dallas, Texas again, surrounded by family and close friends, and I am blessed with my dream job of working for a non-profit from my home office. I am a certified yoga instructor (currently not teaching) but you can find me in a yoga studio almost every day. And last but not least there is a handsome cowboy that I like to call my boyfriend who works and lives on a working cattle ranch in Oklahoma. 







1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May linkup post!!

    Wow, what an interesting past you have! It's not every day that someone chooses Texas over Spain! :) Also, it's so cool you are a certified yoga instructor! :)

    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete