photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Sunday, May 5, 2013

DAY FIVE: BLOG LOVE



today's #blogeverydayinmay challenge is to profess your love for another blog/blogger. 

one of  my favorite blogs is the first blog i ever started following, added to my google reader and followed around the world is sarah tuckers blog: fairy tales are true 
when i moved back to texas and knew that traveling around europe on weekend getaways was now a thing of my past and i was craving the adventure stories and pictures.  so i went on the   search for adventure/travel blog that i could follow and vicariously live through.... thats where sarah's blog come in. 
i'm pretty sure i've admitted to my blog and girl crush before... i've even featured this lovely lady on my blog before // proof!

here are just a few of the reasons why sarah's blog keeps me coming back for more (in the most non stalker-ish way possible): 
**she is real in every post **
**she shares the stories of her heart (and the scars) **
**she has a contagious love for life **
**she has a beautiful love for the Lord **

4 comments:

  1. She's definitely one of my favorites, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right- i just love how real and down to earth sweet sarah is in every post!

      Delete
  2. How sweet! I'm checking out her blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must- its a must read and must follow for sure!!

      Delete