photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

LUKE'S LOCKER

i am soo excited about today's post!
as you know, i have not really been much of a 'fashion blogger' in the past, but when my dear friend asked me to come in an try one some of luke's locker amazing new gear and share it with all my sweet readers i was all over it.... nervous about the picture part, but all over it;)
if you live near a luke's locker and you haven't already, 
you have to check out their training and events,  especially if you are a runner.

here's all about my morning at luke's locker: 
before the store opened, we met- picked out 4 looks to share with you guys!
i wanted to be sure the looks would fit into my 'everyday life i would wear this' look and that they fit with my personality. luke's locker is for sure a 'runners go-to' store, but there is so much more waiting for you inside! i'm not a runner, but i would defiantly wear each of these looks we picked out. 
hands down, luke's locker has the best selection for workout gear in texas... yup, i said it!

most of the pieces below are available in the online shop
if its not, be sure to run over to a luke's locker closest to your before things sell out....
(all of the items below are currently available at the dallas|mockingbird location)
l o o k   o n e:
c&c california | leggings 
 under armor | seamless bra 
under armor | fly-by top 
nike | flicker distance jacket 
 new balance | 1400vs running
l o o k   t w o:
rese | power eva bra 
nike | printed tank 
 nike | legendary slim pant 
 nike | hyperwarm hoodie 
 nike | aeroloft vest 
brooks, pureproject | pure cadance3 shoe
l o o k   t h r e e:
nux | serene wrap 
 rese | power eva bra 
 new balance | vision tank 
 pureproject | seamless capri
nike | aeroloft vest
 nike | air pegasus+
l o o k   f o u r:
 alo | goddess legging 
 nike | favorites tank 
 alo | high-low tunic
stella mccartney | gym bag 
 manduka | pro lite mat

i loved each of these looks!
for sure the yoga (l o o k   f o u r) wins overall- but thats just the little yogi in me ;)
it's so hard to narrow it down- everything in the store was calling my name. from the looks i have 
at least one favorite piece:

l o o k   o n e :
nike - flicker distance jacket  and the new balance - 1400vs running
this jacked is amazing- in the dark the it's the most reflective ever!
and these shoes.. so light, so comfortable and colorful- LOVE.

l o o k   t w o :
nike - legendary slim pant  and the  nike - hyperwarm hoodie
the slim pant is a classic. great for any workout really, or weekend pants. just perfect. 
and this hoodie- amazing fit, in all the right areas, light weight, warm and so cozy!!

l o o k   t h r e e :
nux - serene wrap  > this is literally the most comfortable wrap! 
great for to and from the studio (gym) or for a cozy weekend sweater. its a classic.

l o o k   f o u r :
 as i mentioned above. this was my favorite overall look. 
the alo leggings are my new favorite yoga pant!
and stipes.. stripes are always a go-to for me. and can we talk about the built-in sports bra on this baby?! nike has seriously stepped up their game.


dear luke's locker, the nicest team, and my girl jayna, 
thank you so much for having me in- i had a blast trying on all of your fun workout wears!
the invitation to come try on the new arrivals was an honor. 
there were just too many favorite things to pick just one favorite - not a bad problem to have:)
i am already looking forward to my next visit!!
x o x o - the lane

5 comments:

  1. Looking cute while working out makes it SO much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, if I saw you on the street I would be intimidated by your insane prettiness. Also, there's a Luke's Locker right by my parents' house in TX. I need to stop in sometime. They have cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these outfits looks like one I would wear! The wrap in #3 looks so cozy and everything in look #4 I'm in love with. I keep hearing about Alo leggings and want to try some on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest workout outfits!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love look four! The touch of mint is perfect. Also, love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete