photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, May 22, 2014

THE COLOR CORAL

theres just something about coral, its always a good summer color!
plus is instantly makes you feel more tan, at least thats the truth for me. 

this week, monday, one of my dear friends celebrated her birthday and it called for a little 'dress up' on early in the week! since it was monday, i tried to keep it casual and fun - and coral is always fun!
heres what i put together:
scarf | similar @ anthropologie,  johnny was
jeans | AG jean 
bangles |  kate spade 
shirt | old navy
tote | bcbgeneration (this years)
wedges | similar  @ nordstrom 
hair | linsey @ tru salon  dallas

3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! Especially the scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree coral always makes me feel more tan! Or I guess more pale depending on how much sun I have gotten!
    PS - Did you know you have word captcha on?

    ReplyDelete