photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CURRENTLY LOVING

CURRENTLY LOVING | RWB

O N E  |   T WO  |  T H R E E  |  F O U R  |  F I V E  |  S I X  |  S E V E N  |  E I G H T  |  N I N E

my brother- in- laws favorite holiday is just a few days away… 'merica day!!
break out your red, white and blue and go all out celebrating Independence Day this year!

i put together some of my favorite blue and red finds out there right now, that we not going to break the bank for a last minute #ootd for the weekend! personal favorite, a casual romper of course! its going to be HOT here in texas this weekend, so a lightweight romper is a great option to try and stay cool….with a cold adult beverage in hand of course;)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! I love all of this! Can't believe it's almost the 4th, but also can't wait!

    ReplyDelete