photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

CURRENTLY LOVING

currently craving - first sigs of fall

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9.

getting back to an every day work routine has not been easy. getting back into a work and blogging routine/schedule has been even harder!
so bare with me if the blog posts only slowly get back on to a regular schedule...!

going back to a office job was not an easy decision to make. but working for a grassroots non-profit came with its own list of risks, including no guarantee for always being funded. so the bills had to get paid and an opportunity came up that was too good for me to pass up or not at least give it a good try!
the part that was not difficult however, was 'back to work' shopping! working from home for the past two and a half years was a wonderful excuse to save money by not buying heels and cute dresses on the regular. but having a reason to re-load and reevaluate my closet for getting back on track was great!
I didn't go crazy on all things new... I did a deep cleaning in my closet, putting together new outfits and new options based on what I already had. but I did add a few new fun items! 
like this great pair of heels - they were on sale, with an additional 20% off - how could I NOT!? they push the envelope just a little, but under a pair of pants, they are the perfect transition from office to happy hour or dinner!

what are some items you added to your closet for 'back to school' ?!

oh, and I will always find an excuse for a new mug. like new desk = new mug. THIS mug is going to be a favorite for a long time. its such a great reminder of how to start off your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment