photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, August 28, 2014

EVERYDAY OFFICE STYLE

like i mentioned earlier this week, i got to add a few pieces to my
'back to work' wardrobe this summer!
so i documetned my first week back with a look a day with my choices for #everydayofficestyle with a few #elevatorselfies !! if you follow me on instragram, you've seen these pictures already, but i wanted to share my fun finds with you!! 
saw something you like?! now you're just a click away to
adding the same to your closet!!
LOOK ONE || shirt: target skirt: antropologie heels: steve madden bag: forver21
 
LOOK TWO || necklace: Nordstrom  shirt: Nordstrom skirt: target(similar)
 
LOOK THREE  || necklace: similar@accessory jane shirt: madewell 
skirt: similar (on sale!!) bag: forever21

LOOK FOUR ||  swing blazer: forver21  shirt: antropologie(similar) 
pants: AG  bag: forever21


whats your favorite look?!

2 comments:

  1. These outfits are super cute! I need to revamp my closet and office wardrobe for fall :)

    ReplyDelete