photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, September 4, 2014

EVERYDAY OFFICE STYLE

thanks to your kind responses last week on my 'everyday office style' its back again this week! while I was not feeling quite as 'sophisticated' during this short work week (3 day week for me!!) i did manage to pull some 'oldies' out of my closet and give them a new purpose and fresh feel!
+ wearing white after labor day, when its still 100+ outside, is totally acceptable in my book. so you'll see i rocked my favorite pair of AG jeans this week at the office!
 
LOOK ONE
wrap blazer (similar / similar)
loafers (similar)

LOOK TWO
sandals (similar / similar)
belt (similar)
skirt (similar / similar)

LOOK THREE
tote (similar)
skirt (similar)
 
like i mentioned, some of these 'deep hidden closet finds' are oldies i tried my best to find you something close to it, and currently still available to add to your closets:)
 
x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment